We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to take ownership over in-depth business requirements analysis, design, and implementation of enterprise applications. This role anticipates and analyses business requirements and translates them into effective systems solutions.
The candidate is a motivated individual, who thrives in a constantly changing and exciting environment. She/he has a great understanding both business and technical needs and can bridge them to deliver results. The candidate also has a strong technical background. She/he will work with the stakeholders and project teams, partner with other IT teams and external providers. The Technical Business Analyst may also be called upon in a troubleshooting role in support of existing applications.
The ideal candidate will:
- Focus on understanding business needs and translating them into clear requirements
- Work with management teams to define business parameters and initiatives
- Use a cohesive framework to ensure that all business requirements gathering and process design are documented on a timely manner
- Define the required Acceptance Criteria for each requirement
- Analyse processes to identify business opportunities
- Apply and ensure compliance with all IT standards (Security, Architecture, etc.)
- Manage client expectations versus the work load of the Enterprise Applications team
- Have an in-depth understanding of the applications supported by the Enterprise Applications team and be able to provide support as a backup resource
- 5+ years of relevant experience either as a project manager, business analyst or systems administrator
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills to document and explain models to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely with business and product stakeholders spread across different time zones
- Influencing and relationship building across global teams
- Ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Out of the box thinker with ability to find solutions to problems and blockers
- Highly technical with strong understanding of IT technology
- Excellent English verbal and written communications
- PMI certification or similar
- Experience with any of these applications would be an asset: Call Center solutions, Chat and Email response such as Moxie Channels, Nice InContact, IEX Workforce Management, Moxie Knowledgebase, VPI Call Recording, NICE Robotic Process Automation, Unica CRM, Dynamics CRM, Strongview, Tableau, SAP BO
- Experience as a systems administrator for applications, Windows, Unix or networks.
- Experience in large international enterprise environments
To apply for this position please click here.
Please complete the form and attach your resume.