At nZone Media we have the single-minded belief that in order for our business to be sustainable in the long term, fulfilling our current and prospective consumers’ needs must always be at the center of our strategy.
As a company that is on a hyper-growth trend, we are looking to hire creative thinking, digital savvy marketing team members with strong and diverse experience to join a newly optimized and rapidly evolving team.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about affecting change with SEO best practices. Technical tactics and the manipulation of content based on reporting, analytics and on-site SEO best practices fire you up. Your mandate will be to help assist in the creation and implementation of search engine optimization tactics on our fleet of websites.
The purpose of this position is to play a supporting role to the SEO Manager and the greater Marketing Communications Team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
• Apply on-page SEO optimization by fixing/improving published content: filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags
• Assist in preparing backlink audits and fixing errors found in Google Search Console
• Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases
• Create weekly keyword reports & keyword Progress Reports with actionable items as a result
• Prepare monthly site audits and audit summary reports
• Create Event “rich snippets” for upcoming Events
• Run technical audits on websites – this is a highly detailed job. Monthly site audits and summary reports with analysis of the data/audit
• Help craft and prioritize “to-do” lists for fixing items found in the technical audits
• Assist in the creation of content request using SEO best practices
• Discover & evaluate organic competitors and prepare Content Gap Analysis reports
• Proofread copy for keyword optimization per internal specifications
• A fundamental understanding of how search works and an intermediate technical proficiency in MS Excel are both job requirements
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools
• Basic working knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of, and eager to learn analytics tools such as: SEMRush, AHREFS, LinkResearchTools, ScreamingFrog, Moz and other tools for organic traffic measurement
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an SEO centric role
• An above-average level of interest in Google and a passion for internet marketing
• Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
• Have a data-driven, analytical mind, and strong math skills
• Exquisite attention to detail, but not to the level of “paralysis by analysis”
To apply for this position please click here.
Please complete the form and attach your resume.