At nZone Media we have the single-minded belief that in order for our business to be sustainable in the long term, fulfilling our current and prospective consumers’ needs must always be at the center of our strategy.
As a company that is on a hyper-growth trend, we are looking to hire creative thinking, digital savvy marketing team members with strong and diverse experience to join a newly optimized and rapidly evolving team.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about affecting change with SEO best practices. Technical tactics and the manipulation of content based on reporting, analytics and on-site SEO best practices fire you up. Your mandate will be to help assist in the creation and implementation of search engine optimization tactics on our fleet of websites.
The purpose of this position is to play a supporting role to the SEO Manager and the greater Marketing Communications Team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Build & implement SEO strategy by providing technical expertise, recommendations, and specifications for SEO optimization
• Work cross-functionally to ensure SEO best practices are properly maintained on mature and newly developed web pages. Ensuring that best in class website architecture, page tagging & meta descriptions are aligned to maximize targeted keyword ranking and ongoing technical maintenance (inbound links reviews, site crawl errors, individual page performance, ranking issues, 404 errors) are systematically reviewed
• Work closely with the Marketing, Commercial and cross-functional teams to deliver SEO strategies and improvements to the website for different regions, languages, devices, and across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, Baidu, etc.)
• Build and pursue a roadmap for SEO optimization, managing and accelerating the delivery of SEO on-site optimizations initiatives for multiple websites
• Be a manager & mentor in the team and for junior members to share best practices, lessons learned and process optimization
• Work closely with the Marketing Communications team to ensure content is SEO-optimized including planning, creating, structuring and posting all to deliver maximum page ranking optimization and traffic delivery
• Executive analysis and reporting
o Drive and oversee ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization as well as preparing daily, weekly, & monthly KPI reports personifying SEO performance improvements
o Prepare & present digestible SEO KPI reports & competitor/market analysis to management
• Prepare, manage & optimize an SEO budget to confirm positive return on investment & ensure spend levels are fact based ROI analysis
• Proactively manage & implement recommendations from 3rd party SEO suppliers as well as bringing along internal & external stakeholders to ensure timely execution
• Improve growth by implementing & managing a high-quality link-building programme with a focus to deliver high Domain Authority scoring & visible page ranking
• Continuous industry competitive analysis to identify improvement opportunities
• Be an expert in SEO. Monitor search industry websites, forums, blogs, and news sources and conference to stay on a leading edge.
• Bachelor degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field degree.
• A minimum of 7 years experience in search engine optimization, marketing, or other web projects, including concrete examples of past work and execution
• Strong understanding of integrated 360 Degree marketing and multi-channel strategies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish and Chinese are strong assets.
• Advanced skills using Google Analytics & Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Link Research Tools, Screaming Frog, web analytics, HTML and CSS experience is an asset
• A Solid understanding of conversion rate optimization, customer acquisition and experience with A/B and multivariate testing experiments
• Experience in building SEO forecast models, KPI reporting & budget management
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Previously overseen and deployed robust SEO tracking & responsible for tracking maintenance
• An (advanced) Excel wizard who is highly numerate, analytical and is equally good with details and high level
• Results driven & successfully operated within a high-growth/start-up B2C technology company
• Creative thinker with excellent problem solving abilities Strong ability to present, synthesize and influence change.
• We are collaborative and better than any one member – so although you have proven ability to consistently perform independently, you understand it takes a team
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
To apply for this position please click here.
Please complete the form and attach your resume.