The Digital Conversion Coordinator is responsible for optimization of the new player conversion funnel across all Delta brands(North America). Focusing on roadblock identification, hypothesis formation and experimentation, they will monitor all website pages, join forms, onboarding programs, cashiers and deposit fail messaging to ensure a seamless player journey, reducing the number of players lost from first visit to first deposit. The Conversion Coordinator will report to the Digital Conversion Manager, and report on the progress of initiatives on a weekly basis through the delivery of key performance indicator reports, weekly task lists, conversion test logs and roadmap.
The ideal candidate will:
- Perform site optimization testing across brands and products
- Report on all stages of the conversion funnel based on player segments
- Liaison with marketing agency on conversion best practices
- Conduct website audits specific to un-joined
- Continuously look for new ways to keep content fresh and engaging
- Ensure there is clear intent of each acquisition & conversion page with a clear call to action
- Optimize the join form in conjunction with the website development team
- Optimize deposit attempt to deposit success process in conjunction with other departments and agencies
- Perform optimization tests to further improve on the Deposit Fail messaging
- Take responsibility for the Onboarding Program; and perform optimization tests in conjunction with the sales team
- Maintain and update the affiliate KB with respect to conversion/new player campaigns
- Maintain all unjoined website pages and any joined website pages that speak to players pre-first time deposit
- Optimize Affiliate landing pages
- 1+ years’ experience in an online gaming focused environment an asset
- Passion for optimization and testing
- Positive personality and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Dedicated individual that can reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver with the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment
- Experience with the MS Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a general comfort level with numbers.
- General understanding of online gaming player behavior and motivation
To apply for this position please click here.
Please complete the form and attach your resume.