If your Passion is finding opportunities for innovation, automation and continuous improvement and you have the mind to strategically Embrace Change, then we invite you to join our team!
As an Automation Architect you will be responsible for the development of process for automation utilizing NICE RPA/RTPO.
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand the complexity of our current processes and define process maps according to business requirements.
- Create Value by creating, developing, testing and maintaining an army of process automatons (robots).
- Be Accountable in supporting existing process and implementing change requirements according to business demands.
- Ensure the Integrity of all process automation related documentation by keeping it well maintained and up to date.
- Foster Teamwork by collaborating with other teams and stakeholders to identify and meet automation needs.
- Serve as SME for the technical aspect of the system and ensure that best practices are being followed.
- And don’t forget, that you’ll also need to perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to your role.
- Highly logical with a process-oriented mindset.
- 2 years’ experience in business analysis, project management or development preferred.
- Understanding of workflows, business process and the ability to conceptualize them as an automated solution.
- Knowledgeable or experienced in working with API / Systems integrations.
- Knowledge with high level programming languages e.g. Java, C#, Nodes JS, PHP and others a strong asset.
- Adept in technical research and highly analytical.
- Experience in access management and system maintenance.
- Ability to transform business requirements into configured automated process.
- Good communication skills with ability to present technical details to non-technical audience.