Summary of Role
Our company provides financial and accounting services to support our online/e-commerce businesses. Our business environment is constantly changing and we are looking for a candidate who is willing to adapt in order to succeed. We are currently seeking the right candidate(s) ready to share their talents by joining our reconciliation team as a Reconciliation Analyst.
Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for the daily reconciliation of 100,000+ online purchase transactions with teams in different geographical locations and prepares related reports for A/R and A/P functions.
What will you be doing?
- Perform daily accounting tasks and reconciliation of bank account transactions
- Perform verification of input documentation from multiple sources
- Process, verify and reconcile high volume transactions of complex nature
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation of data
- Investigate unreconciled transactions and provide solutions
- Collaborate with the Operation and Fraud departments to resolve on-going issues
- Communicate observations and provide practical solutions and opportunities to the appropriate person
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Adapt the existing procedures to constant changes to keep track on reconciliation
What will you need?
- Accounting technician diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar post
- Strong Excel skills
- Capacity to apprehend fast the various sources of information used in accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with high-volume transaction accounting
- High degree of accuracy with great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, to manage priority and to meet deadlines
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Be able to work independently, and be self-motivated
- Strong command of English
What’s in it for you?
- Generous medical and dental insurance and benefits plan - 100% premium paid!
- Employer-matching RRSP program
- Open concept work environment - we encourage collaboration!
- Endless supply of espresso, coffee, tea and a fully equipped kitchen (you can even make your afternoon cappuccinos or iced-coffee right in the kitchen)
- Fresh fruit baskets delivered to each department twice a week
- $500 towards your favorite health & fitness program
- Parking - yes, it's FREE!
- Team building, staff parties, outing, group activities, you name it!
- Raffles & free ticket giveaways and much, much more!