FRAUD PREVENTION MANAGER – RELOCATION TO ANTIGUA
Summary of Role
The role of the Fraud Prevention Manager is a highly technical role that is responsible for limiting financial risk and maintaining acceptable levels of fraud. The Fraud Prevention Manager researches information security and fraud prevention techniques, and recommends approaches for improving an organization’s security posture. The role participates in organizational policy setting to reduce the risk of loss from fraud, abuse and compliance violations.
Please note this role requires relocation to Antigua.
What will you be doing?
- Analyzing, identifying, describing and estimating risks that affect the business
- Develop and constantly improves anti-fraud processes and tools to improve the performance of the fraud prevention team
- Manage a team of fraud analysts to proactively monitor and review electronic account and transaction data for suspicious activity and possible fraud
- Lead and manage the fraud team including performance management, coaching, mentoring and recruitment
- Mitigate risks and remove blockers by sourcing and utilizing internal expertise to its fullest effect
- Drive the review of, and investigate and resolve irregular transactions reported by end users
- Ensure detailed records of suspicious activity are kept, analyze trends, communicate security threats to management and provide recommendations for loss mitigation as needed
- Liaise and communicate with other key stakeholders across the business to ensure risk strategies align with business goals
- Ensure the company’s bottom line is protected, and no additional risk comes to the company because of department actions
- Establish top down risk reporting
- Stay up to date on fraud tool capabilities, outages and facilitate contracts and payments
- Drive the optimal use of fraud security tools and software
What will you need?
- Post-secondary education
- 2+ years’ experience in Management
- Customer retention experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to work and communicate with remote teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills combined with an exceptional work ethic
- Ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Be available for travel to visit global offices
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Ability to adapt to change and evolve with a rapidly growing company
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers as well as fellow employees
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite as well as basic Internet understanding