The Country Business Manager for Canada is a planning and business management function, and is principally responsible for the commercial performance of the Canadian regional business units or clients. He or she is responsible for the customer and all customer interactions, and works with regional and global resources to define and execute strategies to profitably meet those customers’ needs.
The ideal candidate will assist in the following tasks:
- Works with CMO and CCO functions to define and understand:
- Target customer audience and markets regionally
- Competitive landscape
- Brand positioning and mix
- Is accountable for:
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the regional business
- Country revenue and operational costs
- Country product strategy and mix
- Country bonus strategy and budget
- Provides regional direction and support to service groups including:
- Acquisition and Lifecycle Marketing teams
- Product development
- Customer service
- Market research, Business and Marketing Intelligence
- Legal and Finance
- Marketing Operations
- Is also expected to:
- Facilitate communication between departments (acquisition, product development, marketing, operations et al) to ensure alignment towards achieving established business objectives
- Work with product team and CCO to develop country product priorities and requirements
- Collaborate with other regional managers to share and promote learning and best practices across all business units
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy, and assist in the creation and execution of cross-product campaigns and programs
- Work with Lifecycle, marketing operations and customer service teams to ensure the website is maintained with up-to-date content, relevant event-marketing, accurate promotional messaging
- Monitor and report on health and progress of business and revenue vs budget on monthly, quarterly and annually
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least 5 years experience in a business management/ marketing role
- Post-secondary education or related equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt under pressure
- Focused and confident in decision making
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills
- Passion and knowledge of subject matter is essential
- Broader familiarity with online gambling industry is an asset
- Proven ability to work with teams in different geographical locations and time zones is an asset
What's in it for you?
- Generous medical and dental insurance and benefits plan - 100% premium paid!
- Employer-matching RRSP program
- Open concept work environment - we encourage collaboration!
- Endless supply of espresso, coffee, tea and a fully equipped kitchen (you can even make your afternoon cappuccinos or iced-coffee right in the kitchen)
- Fresh fruit baskets delivered to each department twice a week
- $500 towards your favourite health & fitness program
- Parking - yes, it's FREE!
- Team building, staff parties, outing, group activities, you name it!
- Raffles & free ticket giveaways and much, much more!