The VIP Account Manager – Host is responsible for increasing the lifetime value of our most valuable players by offering an enhanced, proactive, one-stop service.
The ideal candidate will:
• Build strong and trusting relationships with valuable players and provide the highest standard of service and experiences tailored to them, across their favorite products
• Monitor individual player performance and ensure that rewards are offered in accordance with business requirements
• Handle player’s day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, to provide the VIP with personal and 'competition beating’ service
• Develop a communications strategy, by player, incorporating customer’s communication preference
• Build a clear profile of players and behaviors and communicate risk when necessary to ensure our business risks are mitigated
• Work with Head of Operational Programs and Brand Marketing teams to build campaigns and loyalty rewards that will drive activity for High Value and VIP players
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports in an efficient and timely manner
• Analyse and report on player’s performance and activities
• Manage budget effectively
• Help to identify new and existing high value players
• Proactively contact players as required including outbound warm calling
• Flexible work hours as weekend, holiday and night work will be mandatory in this position • Excellent English Language skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent communication skills demonstrated through phone calls, emails, meetings, and presentations at all levels of the organization
• Excellent social skills and the ability to build relationships with players and multiple senior stakeholders
• Understanding of VIP Players and the customer centric service they want and deserve while balancing best for business practices
• Technically aware, comfortable working with multiple IT systems, databases, online messaging and e-mail programs • Ability to work under pressure with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team or alone, in a diverse cultural environment
• Self-motivated, quick learner and creative/critical thinker
• Goal-oriented with the ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely
Education and Experience:
5+ years experience in account management, sales or customer service.
Formal training in Advanced Sales, Communications, Hospitality or equivalent.