Reporting to the CRM Operations manager, the CMS Specialist acts as the primary content publisher for our website and emails. Responsible for updating/activating/changing all site content on a regular basis and to assist with the development and execution of various email marketing campaigns. The role requires a strong attention to detail and works closely with the Marketing team.
The successful candidate will:
Update/change site content on a regular basis using the in-house CMS platform
Build various promotional and campaign landing pages, email templates, and other content using HTML and
Create and maintain bonuses using the in-house Bonus Management tool
Maintain and update the CMS Training guide, administrate the training program, and deliver training sessions
o Liaise with Development team to document and update training documents when features are
changed or added
o Communicate with other teams periodically to identify any training needs and provide support where
Create and deliver targeted player communications using our email management tool Strongmail
Monitor and administrate the email marketing process to ensure all projects are completed on-time, on-
budget, and on-strategy.
Understand the QA process and ensure all pages and emails are thoroughly tested before being deployed
Liaise with internal Development team on projects that require development deploys
Liaise with Marketing and Creative departments on all content produced to ensure all banners, copy, CTAs,
and hyperlinks are correct.
Analyze content/customer journey and plan for improvement; e.g.:
o Building reports and/or dashboards on our main KPI’s: CTR, Opt-in, conversion, etc.
o Report to Brand managers on a weekly basis
o Assist in the preparation of summary reports and post-campaign analysis of all projects.
• Work on Special Projects as required.
Relevant degree/diploma or 2-3 years of experience of comparable Marketing/Web experience
Proven track record with online marketing processes and/or projects
Coding knowledge- CSS and HTML
Experience with Strongmail or other email marketing tool is an asset
Solid understanding of web-based technologies and Content Management Systems is an asset
Working knowledge of JIRA is an asset
Experience with Dreamweaver or other web-related programs is an asset
Strong organizational skills and an obsession for detail are a must.
Must have strong communication skills and be both a team player and independent worker
• Experience with the MS Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a general comfort level with numbers.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous medical and dental insurance and benefits plan - 100% premium paid!
- Employer-matching RRSP program
- Open concept work environment - we encourage collaboration!
- Endless supply of espresso, coffee, tea and a fully equipped kitchen (you can even make your afternoon cappuccinos or iced-coffee right in the kitchen)
- Fresh fruit baskets delivered to each department twice a week
- $500 towards your favorite health & fitness program
- Parking - yes, it's FREE!
- Team building, staff parties, outing, group activities, you name it!
- Raffles & free ticket giveaways and much, much more!