At CapitMedia we have the single-minded belief that in order for our business to be sustainable in the long term, fulfilling our current and prospective consumers’ needs must always be at the center of our strategy.
As a company that is on a hyper growth trend we are looking to hire creative, digital marketing team members with strong and diverse content experience to join a newly optimized and rapidly evolving team.
Our ideal candidate has a proven business understanding of how to use social media channels to drive consumer acquisition and improve consumer retention. This person knows how to use all major social platforms to deliver brand campaign and business goals. If you are keen to join an exciting company, are looking for a place to develop your marketing skills this is the place for you.
The successful candidate will:
- Leverage our portfolio of web properties to generate inbound interest and market recognition for multiple brands, cultivating content to drive traffic is our thing. You will help fulfill end-to-end content delivery needs, including (but never limited to!) brainstorming ideas, writing, editing, implementing SEO best practices, sourcing supporting assets, and uploading content.
- Be responsible for the deployment/execution of marketing campaigns across all major social media channels.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders and team members to contribute to strategic marketing campaigns. • Have experience that includes basic SEO understanding and writing for keyword capture and for driving traffic.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing, Creative Services, Content and SEO to generate powerful brand promotions for use on customer facing web properties.
- Use insights and strong brand understanding to make decisions on what type of content should be executed across social channels.
- Coordination and implementation of specific on-site website initiatives while also continuously generating new content to support those initiatives.
- Be ruthlessly detail oriented! Ensuring our content has a consistent tone of voice, visual communication style, and brand adherence across all touchpoints – working continuously within existing and expanding brand guidelines.
- Have experience in contributing to, and working within an social marketing calendar.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum 2 years in Content or Social Media Marketing for the advertising industry (Agency or client side).
- Passion for content and social media marketing. Analytics passion would be beneficial too, but we won’t hold it against you.
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress/Drupal a must. +1 year
- Motivated individual, comfortable with rapid changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with emphasis on writing and editing.
- Knowledge of online marketing tactics, social media and SEO best practices.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines all while having a strong attention to detail.
- Experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines at the same time while maintaining excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Experience using Webtrekk/Google Analytics or similar product would be an asset.
- Online Gaming knowledge would be considered an asset.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
To apply for this position please click here.
Please complete the form and attach your resume.