In the modern world, we are often told we need to learn to ‘work smart’ but it is not always clear what that means. Automation is one of the leading ways to drive an entire organization toward working smart, in particular Robotic Process Automation. If your Passion is finding opportunities for innovation, automation and continuous improvement and you have the mind to strategically Embrace Change, then we invite you to join our team!
The ideal candidate will:
- Show Teamwork by supporting a team of Automation Architects who will develop automated solutions using the NICE Robotic Process Automation application.
- Ensure that best practices for automations are defined and consistently adhered to by the team in order to maintain Accountability.
- Embrace Change by leading the brainstorming and decision-making process involved in identifying automation opportunities.
- Take ownership of the automation roadmap for Champion Services and other business partners, demonstrating Integrity by ensuring automations are prioritized strategically and implemented on time.
- Create Value by coordinating testing and implementation of new automated solutions, overseeing their successful rollout.
- Provide direct leadership to the Automation team through active coaching and development, following the principles of servant leadership.
- At all times you’re expected to:
- Adhere to the company’s Handbook and Code of Conduct.
- Maintain the strictest level of confidentiality with all of our data.
- And don’t forget, that you’ll also need to perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to your role.
- 5 years’ experience in Customer Service or Call Center Related Industries.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical details to non-technical audience.
- Highly logical with a process-oriented mindset.
- Understanding of workflows, business process and the ability to conceptualize them as an automated solution.
- Knowledge with high level programming languages e.g. Java, C#, Nodes JS, PHP and others a strong asset.
- Adept in technical research and highly analytical.
- Ability to transform business requirements into configured automated process.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence would be an asset.