Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Professionals
We’re looking for energetic and enthusiastic teammates who’ll excel in an environment that’s as much about working hard, as it is about playing hard! If you’re shy, quiet, or have yet to come out of your shell, this is not the place for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling every call as if it’s the most important call of the day, because it is…..
- Taking a conversational approach when responding to all customers’ emails
- Finding unique solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Following up with your customers before they need to follow up with you
The ideal teammate:
- Is a Brand Ambassador with the ability to build relationships and turn casual customers into rabid fans!
- Has a competitive spirit and thrives in an environment that values camaraderie
- Can talk trash when their team is ahead but doesn’t abandon ship when their team is behind
- Rolls with the punches and stays ahead of the curve even when the environment around them is changing
- Understands the value that each customer brings – you’re here because they’re here!
- Juggles multiple tasks while dodging the occasional foam football
- Has a flexible schedule allowing them to work nights and weekends; don’t worry, there’s always a TV on so you won’t miss the big game
- Has a firm grasp of the English language, allowing them to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers alike
Successful applicants must have:
- One year of experience providing outstanding customer service in a call center environment
- A demonstrated ability to use various software applications related to phone and email correspondence
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- An ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute, without errors
To apply, send your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Customer Service Professional” in the subject line of your email response.