The Lifecycle Marketing Team is responsible for maximizing customer value and product engagement. In order to achieve this, the LCM team strategizes, executes and analyzes digital marketing campaigns targeting specific customer lifecycle segments (New, Retained or Inactive).
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager, is responsible for managing the regional LCM team and working directly with the Regional Business Managers to ensure alignment and delivery of key objectives. You will report to the Global Head of Lifecycle Marketing and will work with other global teams (Regional Business Managers, Marketing Operations, Acquisition Marketing and Customer Service) to ensure testing and campaign consistency across all regions.
You will be measured on your ability to lead and oversee the team of specialists, resulting in meeting specific yearly and monthly business objectives such as customer activity (average play days and deposits), monthly retention and reactivation rates, bonus allocation and revenue.
The ideal candidate will:
- Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies to support onboarding, retention and reactivation programs.
- Managing a team of individuals and creating a motivating environment in order to achieve business objectives
- Meet with stakeholders to define business requirements, provide project updates and present analysis of Lifecycle campaigns.
- Act as a source of “best practice” for Marketing Automation and work with other Lifecycle Marketing Managers to implement them globally.
- Work with Lifecycle Marketing Specialists on developing strategies to improve KPIs of specific segments.
- Assess needs, align stakeholders and develop measurable systems resource and process change.
- Manage internal resources to ensure fixed and variable scope deliverables are delivered on time, on budget, and as specified.
- Produce high-quality proposals, reports and process documents.
- Conduct needs analysis through technology audit, content audit, process audits and stakeholder feedback.
- Ability to identify new areas for improvement and development of Lifecycle campaigns and to articulate to business leaders.
- Coordinate project responsibilities, allocate and prioritize tasks among team members
- Ensure that campaigns, creative briefs and other strategic marketing documents, and the overall campaign calendar accurately reflect marketing objectives, target groups and ROI in-line with the business strategy
- Responsible for the preparation of summary reports and post-campaign analysis of all projects, utilizing Business Intelligence resources to ensure take-away and learning.
- 5+ years in a management position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills and an obsession for detail are a must
- Team oriented and proven ability in employee development
- Track record of success in managing integrated marketing campaigns that involved multiple mediums, such as web advertising, email and sms marketing, and website content.
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
- Proven business acumen, critical thought, analytical, creative and numbers skills
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Be focused and confident in decision making with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team, but also independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
- Ability to multitask, be organized and detail-oriented, and thrive under pressure.
- Experience with the MS Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a general comfort level with numbers
To apply for this position please click here.
Please complete the form and attach your resume.