Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller, you will be responsible for financial management and statement reporting; a team lead for the local financial team and a direct report for payroll, purchasing, travel, and facilities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work with our accounting department to streamline monthly accounting processes and prepare reports for executive review within the deadline
- Be accountable for the accounting operations of the company
- Ensure company policies are followed and departmental requirements are met within travel, purchasing and facilities management
- Verify each transaction within the fiscal reports and advise the executive team with detailed information when necessary
- Ensure local laws are respected regarding payroll and taxation including filing and remittances
- Ensure various stakeholders financial, procurement and travel needs are met and resolve any issues as they arise
- Take a lead liaison role with stakeholders to interface between facilities teams and management groups
- Ensure the organization structure is maintained in approval processes
- Manage projects within the various groups and report progress to management groups
- Ensure all organizational systems are maintained to meet company policy requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role for a major corporation or a division of a large corporation
- 5 years’ managerial experience
- Experience managing responsibilities and expectations of others
- Excellent communication skills and ability to easily rely information
- Comfortable managing relationships with employees and all levels on the management team
- Ability to take direction, flexibility with task assignments, and ability to cope with change
- Reliable and highly disciplined with respect to the standard of output and the meeting of deadlines
- Ability to work with sensitive information
- Working knowledge of the any of the following systems – DAX, JIRA, HIPCAT, WIKKI – an advantage
To apply for this position please click here.
Please complete the form and attach your resume.